Here’s what I have to do to get ready for my most favorite holiday!
- Acquire finishing touches for Halloween costume. (Hint: finishing touches include astronaut helmet and moon boots)
- Get lost in a Corn Maze with Celly and Meg. Maybe this one.
- Make gluten-free Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Icing for co-workers.
- Make Bourbon Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes for grown up members of family.
- See if I can carve my face into a pumpkin as well as GlueGunAnnie did (or maybe instead of my own face, I’ll do someone more awesome like Steve Jobs or Amy Poehler).
- Watch Michael Jackson’s Thriller video a few times.
What’s on your Halloween To Do list?
P.S. I have a lot of unfinished To Do lists lying around, so some things on this list may never happen. I want you to know that I am okay with this.